Just a few of the tips and tricks printed on this bandana include…
- How to know exactly where you’re going by using two rocks and a finger… never get lost in the wild again!
- How to prevent yourself from walking in circles… this secret method can keep you alive in even the hottest weather.
- Five ways to signal for help…Believe it or not, one technique is by using your cell phone in a way most never think of! See how it works (and the other four ways as well).
- Why you should never, ever start a fire around any of these– despite what many survival experts say, they’re dangerous and can cause an explosion.
- The number one rule in finding shelter – if you don’t prevent this from happening, you’ll be in trouble. Follow this contingency plan for protection in dire emergencies.
- Eight places to find water –what to look for and where to dig so you’ll escape dehydration.(The second spot has the ability to produce massive amounts if you know what you’re doing).
- The best thing to use from a car to start a fire is gasoline, right? Wrong! There is a faster, simpler, and better item to use.
- What do you create first, the bed or the shelter? The answer to this question may surprise you.
- The three best ways to purify water…if you’re not able to do it by either of the first two ways, you’ll still be able to use this abundant resource to get the job done!
- The item you need to avoid eating directly – and how to make sure you’re still able to get it in your system.
- And much, much more.