The Escape & Evasion Gun Belt is not only unbelievably tough but it also contains hidden storage areas for survival gear.
For instance, in the belt I wear daily I carry a lock pick set, a utility knife blade, $40 in cash, strike anywhere matches, a handcuff key, and a hair barrette and bobby pin for escaping handcuffs. Obviously, you can choose which survival gear you’ll carry in your belt.
Here are a few other unique details about the Escape & Evasion Gun Belt…
- Each belt is handcrafted in the mountains of Cedar City, UT.
- The belt is made with English harness leather. English harness leather is some of the finest and most durable leather and is often used in horse saddles.
- The belt is stitched together using polyester thread instead of cotton or nylon thread. The reason we use polyester thread is because it’s water resistant. If you happen to sweat during the hot summer months the integrity of the belt will not be affected. (Polyester thread is so durable it’s used in the sails of sailing yachts.)
- In addition to polyester thread, we use metal rivets to secure the belt buckle in place. This makes the belt so strong you could even use it to tow a vehicle. (See our video at the bottom of this page where we towed an SUV.)
- The hidden storage areas on the inside of the belt are made using YKK zippers. These are incredibly strong zippers, not cheap Chinese-made zippers.
- The belt buckle is made of solid brass and is nickel plated. The belt buckle is so strong it easily breaks a car window. (See our video at the bottom of this page for when we tested this by breaking a window.)
- We finish the edges of the belt by burnishing the leather with beeswax. When you burnish the edges with beeswax it seals them so they won’t fray and so sweat doesn’t distort the shape of the belt. We use 100% pure beeswax and we get it from a small farm in Colorado.
As you can see, only the finest and most durable materials are used to make the Escape & Evasion Gun Belt. After all, I wear my belt daily, and if my life is ever on the line I want to know I can count on my gear.
Normally, the cost of the Escape & Evasion Gun Belt is $165, which is an incredible value for a handcrafted belt of this caliber.
But because I know this belt could help save your life one day, I decided to make it even more affordable so more people could have this one-of-a-kind belt.
In short, I now only sell direct to the customer. I’ve cut out the middleman and do not offer this belt through stores or other merchants.
This allows me to offer you the Escape & Evasion Gun Belt for only $79 (plus $7.95 S&H) with an unconditional lifetime guarantee.
Until the day you die, if you ever have any issue with the belt, I’ll give you a brand new one for free.
All belts come in black with a 1.5″ width.
***PLEASE NOTE: WE’RE CURRENTLY OUT OF THE ‘XS’ and ‘XXL’ SIZED BELTS***