In Close Quarters Tactical Pen you’ll discover the same secrets I share with my students, including…
- The single most important thing you should do when confronted by an attacker.
- The simple 3-step process for quickly deploying your tactical pen.
- How to grip the tactical pen to deliver a strike that could stop a man twice your size. (I cover two different grips and show you the one that is superior for defending yourself.)
- The secret to spotting a threat in the first place so you can escape unharmed. (You’ll discover 4 ways to spot a criminal.)
- The vulnerable areas of the body to target when striking an attacker and how to deliver devastatingly effective strikes in each location. (You’ll watch students deliver these strikes.)
- The secret of defending yourself from being attacked from behind and put in a bear hug. (And the vital role a tactical pen plays in escaping this situation.)
- Where’s the best place to carry the pen? I’ll show you the best places for both men and women that allow you to quickly deploy your pen against a threat.
- The best way to survive a surprise attack and how to quickly get off the X.
- How to defend yourself against a man with a gun. (You’ll learn this simple move taught to Secret Service agents.)
- Walking through a dark parking lot late at night? Here’s the #1 thing you should do with your tactical pen.
- How to defend yourself against multiple attackers. (The training DVD shows different scenarios and exactly what you should do when confronted by more than one person.)
- How to train with a “foam” attacker.
And much more…