I hope you’re relaxing and enjoying your New Year’s Day.
I just finished writing down a few of my goals/wishes for 2018. (I’ve still got more to do.)
Maybe they’ll give you an idea or two…
- Do an outdoor activity on a monthly basis with the entire family
- Buy a Colt 1911 (Gold Cup Trophy model)
- Go to the temple at least once a month
- Attend a minimum of two handgun courses with trainers I have never trained with before
- Travel less
- Improve shooting accuracy and do 25 dry fire trigger pulls a day
- Take a vacation (without kids) to Costa Rica
- Raft the Upper Gauley River in West Virginia
Like I said, I’ve still got more to do, but I wanted to quickly jot some down this morning.
Enjoy the rest of your New Year’s and I hope you take a few minutes to write down your goals… including something that will get you out of your comfort zone next year.
P.S. One of the best goals to make next year is to work on improving your handgun accuracy. After all, a gun is the best weapon to stop a violent home intruder or a madman on the streets trying to kill you. Click here to see the plan I follow to improve my shooting accuracy.